KeyGrabber USB 16MB
KeyGrabber USB: Small, fast, and smart
The world's smallest and smartest USB hardware keylogger. This keystroke recorder has 16 Megabytes memory capacity, organized into an advanced flash FAT file system. Super fast data retrieve is achieved by switching into Flash Drive mode for download. Completely transparent for computer operation, no software or drivers required. Supports national keyboard layouts.
Take advantage of the unique new features:
- USB keyboard with built-in hub
- Huge memory capacity (up to 2 Gigabytes), organized as an advanced flash FAT file system
- Memory protected with strong 128-bit encryption
- Works with any USB keyboard, including those with built-in hubs
- Super fast memory contents download (up to 125 kB/s)
- No software or drivers required, Windows, Linux, and Mac compatible
- Mac Compatibility Pack (MCP) option, enhancing performance on all Mac systems
- Transparent to computer operation, undetectable for security scanners
- Quick and easy national layout support
- Ultra compact and discrete, only 1.5" (38 mm) long
- Observe WWW, E-mail & chat usage by children and employees
- Monitor employee productivity
- Protect your child from on-line hazards and predators
- Save a copy of typed text
- ...and several more, see keystroke recorder benefits
Installation of the hardware USB keylogger in record mode is quick and easy. Simply plug it in between the USB keyboard and the USB port. No software or drivers are required. The USB keylogger will automatically start recording all data typed on the keyboard to the internal flash disk. Disconnect the USB keyboard from the USB port at the computer or hub. This can be done even with the computer up and running. Connect the hardware USB keylogger between the USB keyboard and the USB port. Keystroke logging will start automatically.
Playback mode (Flash Drive)
Once data has been captured in record mode, you can retrieve it on any computer with a USB port. This is done by switching to Flash Drive mode. The USB hardware keylogger and keyboard should be connected in the same way, as in record mode. Each device has a built-in 3-key combination (by default K, B, S). Press these 3 magic keys simultaneously to trigger Flash Drive mode. The keylogger will automatically respond as a mass storage device. The Flash Drive will contain the file LOG.TXT with a text log of all captured data. Keystroke data is formatted in the same as it would appear on the screen, with special keys in brackets ([Ent], [Esc], [Del] etc.). This file can be viewed and searched with any text editor, such as Notepad or MS Word.
More details are available in the KeyGrabber USB User Guide.