Wi-Fi USB keylogger now available! KeyGrabber Wi-Fi hardware keyloggers send E-mail reports with recorded keystrokes.
Compatible with any USB keyboard, totally stealthy, time-stamping available. The most advanced hardware keylogger available...
What is a hardware keylogger?
A hardware keylogger
is an electronic device capable of capturing keystrokes from a PS/2 or USB keyboard.
A hardware video-logger
is a tiny frame-grabber for capturing screenshots from a VGA, DVI, or HDMI video source.
is the world's leading manufacturer of hardware keylogger and video-logging technology.
Hardware keylogger installation
Installing a hardware keylogger takes less than 5 seconds!
Wi-Fi wireless keylogger access
Wi-Fi keyloggers send E-mail reports with recorded keystroke data via Wireless LAN
Who uses a hardware keylogger?
| • Monitor acceptable internet usage
• Monitor employee productivity
• Detect unauthorized access attempts
• Backup typed text
• Collect computer usage statistics
| • Monitor your family's computer activity
• Protect your child from on-line hazards and predators
• Observe WWW, E-mail, and chat usage
• Save a copy of written documents
| • Monitor remote computers
• Retrieve unknown passwords, operating system independent
• Collect computer related evidence
• Detect unauthorized use of computer equipment
Keystroke recorder benefits
Plug & Play
|No software of drivers required, installation takes a few seconds|
|Up to 2 Gigabytes of memory - years worth of typing|
|KeyGrabber keyloggers are completely undetectable for software|
|USB technology guarantees super-fast data retrieve|
|Many easily accessible options and functions|
Compact and discrete
|KeyGrabber hardware keyloggers are the smallest on the market|